Friday, April 20, 2012

Keep Calm and Take a Chance.





I don't know why but this has been on my mind a lot lately. How weird is it that our life is composed of TIME and CHANCE. Every choice we make is by chance, every corner we turn was by slim chance.. and we did it. God has a plan for all of us, and I admit, sometimes I wonder if he's forgotten about mine. Things get out of control and I feel I can barely handle it anymore. But I have to remember that it all happens for a reason.
It's by chance I met you.
I was in that class at that time.
I was at that party at that time.
I was in that store at that time.


By chance I was at that place at that moment in life
By chance I knew someone that knew someone.
 I just can't get over it. I really don't believe in coincidence.
Its all a matter of chance, and part of THEE plan.


 I've been living in Provo for a few months now, and every time I meet someone I think to myself.. "Wow, I'm glad I was there at that time to meet them."

Even looking back at the people in my life now, I met them by some slim chance. That I was there at that time. It's amazing to me that God has everything all planned out for us. Every factor is put into place so that we are where we need to be at a certain time.

It all boils down to, even though I resent being away from my family here in Provo. God told me I needed to be here at this time of my life. So here I am. I haven't figured out why, but one day it will all make sense.

I can't wait for that day. But for now I'm still MISS Mahala, and its by chance I met you, or soon to meet you.

Moving on:

I also wanted to write about love. But not necessarily about being in love with a person. But being in love with your life. As silly as it sounds I feel it is very important.
Even when you don't feel like smiling, because you think this is a terrible part of your life.
YOU'RE WRONG.
You love it. One day you'll look back on it and realize how much fun you were having, and how much you learned.
*Like high school, we all hated it. But in all reality, most of our best memories come from those days.
LOVE life and it will love you right back.





Also, It wouldn't be a Miss Mahala blog without a song suggestion. So basically I've been listening to two bands, Vitamin Sting Quartet, and The Selection Quartet. 
Random Right? 
Soothing music for finals I guess. 
Anyway. Here are two suggestions. 


and for my MGMT lovers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment