Friday, May 13, 2011

ѕнє'ѕ gσт α ℓσvє ℓiкє ωσє



I figured I’d write about things I love about life lately. I just love my life, so that’s all I really wanna write about. So sorry to any of you who think my blog is lame.


First off.

I love Jones soda. I forgot how amazing it was. It reminds me of summer. I’m beginning to get a little high off summer. I decided today I want to serve Jones at my wedding in the very distance future. Wouldn’t it be cool?


Along with it being summer I thought I’d share with you these super cute swimsuits!

Here is the link if you’re interested.


http://www.amiclubwear.com/one-piece-swimsuits.html?sorttype=0&size=0&page=2

I’m not sure if I’m daring enough to get one, but I think they’re adorable.



By now you’ve probably figured out my obsession for youtube videos,

So here you go. My treat to you.

This song has been stuck in my head all day. So I thought I’d pass it on to my followers.




Also, This video. It reminds me of my latest obsession.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjZ6Fu5or88"







Here are a couple more obsessions of mine. L A T E L Y.

-I'm a Victoria's Secret fanatic, I'm in love with anything from that store.


-Community. I've seen all of season one, and I can't get enough. I laugh at every little joke.. and they get better as I watch them over and over again


On another note! I’m so stoked for Lake Powell with my family! It’s the funnest time of the year. I’m so happy we’re going more then just the once this year!! Ahhhhh!! Best family tradition that's ever existed.





Also, (speaking of family) I had some interesting thoughts come to my head yesterday.

Why would anyone not want to be with their family eternally?!?

I’m frustrated with the relationships around me… I’m watching a very happy family get split right in half and I’m mortified by the fact.

It scares me half to death.

Thee other day my mom asked me why a temple marriage is so important to me, so I thought I’d share with you my reasoning.


The celestial kingdom is where God lives. To be exalted to the highest order of this kingdom a person must receive the sacred sealing ordinance of marriage.

"In the celestial glory there are three heavens or degrees; And in order to obtain the highest, a man must enter into this order of the priesthood [meaning the new and everlasting covenant of marriage]; And if he does not, he cannot obtain it"

SO, to achieve our greatest potential we must work to achieve a celestial, temple marriage. Being married in a temple means being together for all time and all eternity and having an eternal family. When a couple is sealed to each other on earth they are also sealed to each other in heaven. Through this sealing power families can be together, after death, in the next life. For a marriage to be eternal a couple must be sealed together in God's holy temple and by his holy priesthood power, if not their marriage will only be "until death do you part."

My Name is Mahala and this is why I live the way I live.

And this is my number one goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment