Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Home Is Whenever I'm With You.


I'm pretty lonely these days, so I decided I'd write about the people I miss most lately. These are the people that have effected me greatly and now I'm lacking. If you read this. Please know how much I think about you and all the things you've done for me.



Carrie. Meagan. Emily. Jolene. Liesje. Madi. (we'll claim her) My room mates.
I've spent the majority of my time with them the past six months, and I loved every second of it. Of course we fought, but it was over silly little things. I think when it all comes down to it, we fit each other perfectly. They're my best friends, and I've learned so much for them. I think so highly of all of them, they are ALL amazing examples and I see each and every one of them going far in life. They each have their separate attributes that I look up to .. and envy so much.


Carol. Ken. Madi. Braedon. Jaxon. Taryn. Kiersten. Jayden.
aka My second Family.
They do so much for me, more then they even realize. I love being around them. My happiest moments in life have been with them. I'm so honored that they consider me a daughter/sibling. They all mean so much to me, and I'm so grateful to spend the time I get with them. They've basically raised me, and helped me become the person I am today. Each and every one of them are amazing, and together they make the best thing in my life.

Kyle.
I miss him. It's as simple as that. I hate to get all lovey dovey on here, But he's amazing. He makes me want to be the best I can be. When I'm around him I feel like nothing else exist. I forget about every worry on my mind... and every unhappy thought that's been running through my head. He fills in the empty space I've had for a while now. I'm so mesmerized by all his talents, and I'm impressed by new things daily. I'm so lucky to have such an incredibly boy in my life. He's my latest obsession and I can't get him out of my head.





Due to the distance.. this is what we spend our nights doing.


You are the best thing that's ever been mine.



My name is Mahala, and i miss you so.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. i love you. and i think you are the greatest. and i think your skype photo is the cutest thing ever. ever. ever. and i just really love you, have i said that already? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you mahala. I miss you too. I miss our little family in STG.

    ReplyDelete