Monday, July 18, 2011



I wish for you every time.



I wish I had a clever way to categorize these songs. But the only thing they have in common are the lyrics that once* explained what I was feeling better then the words coming out of my mouth.
So they mean a lot to me.

Notice i said Once* I'm a happy girl today I promise.


Sincerely, Miss Mahala.


Owl City- Lonely Lullaby

"I sang my princess fast asleep,
'Cause she was my dream come true,
Oh Annmarie, believe me, I loved you.

But now those lonely lullabies,
Just dampen my tired eyes,
Because I can't forget you."


The Airborne Toxic Event- Sometime Around Midnight

“The room’s suddenly spinning.
She walks up and asks how you are.

And so there’s a change, in your emotions.
And all these memories come rushing
like feral waves to your mind.

Then she leaves, with someone you don’t know.
But she makes sure you saw her.
She looks right at you and bolts.
As she walks out the door,
your blood boiling
your stomach in ropes.
Oh and when your friends say,
“What is it? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

You just don’t care what you look like,
the world is falling around you.

You just have to see her.

You know that she’ll break you in two.”



Angels & Airwaves- It Hurts

“It Hurts (Repeated 82 times)

When you’re best friend is not your girlfriend."



He Is We- Blame It On The Rain
"Does she, tell me, does she look at you the way I do,
Try to understand the words you say,
and the way you move.
Does she get the same big rush,
When you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush?"

No comments:

Post a Comment