Tuesday, November 8, 2011



“If you truly love yourself, you will remember that you are a physical, mental, and spiritual being. Loving yourself as God wants you to means that you use wisdom in protecting your life and conserving your health in order to complete your mission on earth."

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily.


This is going to be one of those random blogs, because i dont have anything in particular to write about.

So here's what has been going on lately:



Halloween. I was in fact a cougar, take it how you want. ;) Madi was Jonah Hex

Kiersten and Jayden were so adorable. Jayden was Belle, Kiersten was a butterfly fairy.
MISS DIXIE PAGEANT! My evening gown.
My contemporary dance solo, for my talent.
My biggest fans!!!
Some of the amazing girls I worked with, long story short, I had a blast!
MY BIRTHDAY! I turned twenty.
My family and I all went out to eat together on my Birthday, I had so much fun!
(I thought I'd throw this is too) The staph infection I got from a bug bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment