Thursday, October 25, 2012

I think it's time to run cause I'm seeing stars.

So, I'm not sure about the realistic date as to when winter officially begins. 
But I'm designating today as 
THE FIRST DAY OF WINTER. 
Its funny how many people complain about it over social media. 
Honestly, yeah, its butt cold. But It's beautiful. I don't know if the world has just gotten more beautiful lately, or if i'm finally appreciating it. 
I walk outside my front door every morning.. and I'm amazed. It's such a shame our eyes can't take pictures because the iPhone just doesn't do it justice. 
But maybe somethings are just TOO beautiful to capture. 

Moses6:63 
And behold, all things have their likeness and all things are created and made to bear record of me, both things which are temporal, and things which are spiritual; things which are in the heavens above, and things which are on the earth, and things which are in the earth, and things which are under the earth, both above and beneath: all things bear record of me.







ALSO:
I think I'm just gonna start turning my blog into a music blog. My life is literally a constant music video. I always have so much music to share. Maybe my blog is where I should start?

So here is a couple songs. 
Ellie Goulding is a genius. I'm not a HUGE fan of her.. but here are a couple songs that blew me away. 

Suggestion**** Blast in your car while driving in this beautiful weather. It's epic, I promise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment