Saturday, December 1, 2012

I Watched It Begin Again.



About a year and a half ago I wrote a blog about the qualities I wanted/needed to find in someone.
I wanted to start thing blog off by reviewing those:

"MARCH 24 2011
I feel like writing about love. Only because I want it so bad right now.
Qualities I need (want):
-Honest
-Spontaneous
-Sense of humor
-Deep down an Indian like me
-Smart
-Confident
-A love for music
-Hard worker
-Good fashion sense
-Slightly rebellious
-Puts me as number one
-Thinks I'm the prettiest girl on planet Earth
-Likes to travel
-Tall
-Petty Eyes

This may just be wishful thinking. But its worth a shot.
Dreams do come true for some, maybe I'm the lucky someone."

The funny thing is.. I soon after found someone that contained these. It blew my mind how easy it was to find someone with these  qualities.   
I decided I'm going to make a refurbished version of this list. It needs some changes, or at least some clarifications. 

-Honest
*In everything. Even the simple words that are said to me. I dont need no sweet talker. 
-Spontaneous
*YES. But in a responsible way.
-Sense of humor
* I think I have a very specific kind of humor. It seems like I'm always laughing at all the wrong parts of the movies. I need someone that suits me. Someone that makes me cheeks hurt and my abs sore every time I'm with him.
-Deep down an Indian like me
* No one understands this. I kinda mean a mix of things. I want someone that is passionate about the world around us. Earth is beautiful. and maybe I'm sounding slightly hipsterish, but maybe that is what I need.
-Smart
* Like the nerdy kind of smart. This is the first thing I look for in someone.
-Confident
* NOT too confident.
-A love for music
This is the second thing I look for in someone. If his taste in music is bad... it's a no go. I'm very passionate about music. It's literally always playing in my head and always on my mind. I relate every train of events in my life to the music. I wish for him to be just as passionate.
-Hard worker
*DUH!
-Good fashion sense
I'm picky. so picky. I think a style says a lot about some one.
-Slightly rebellious
*SLIGHTLY, I still want him to be the best he can be. I want someone that wants me to be a better person always.
-Puts me as number one
* This is a toughy. I have yet to meet someone with this quality. I want to be his main focus. I want him to fight to be with me at all times.
-Thinks I'm the prettiest girl on planet Earth
*This is so childish of me to put... But, I just want him to adore me, and only me.
-Likes to travel
*yep.
-Tall
*By this I mean taller than me when I wear my freakishly tall heels.
-Petty Eyes
*I'm a sucker for eyes. Blue ones especially. I think because I myself wish I had blue eyes.
**Additions:
-Adores me: all of me. every single quality and flaw. I dont want there to be a single doubt about me in his mind.
-A Gentlemen: opens them doors for me.  ;)
-Weirdo: I'm a pretty weird girl. I just want someone that will be weird with me, laugh at cats  and such with me.  
-Has a plan: I can't stress this enough. I can't handle not knowing what our future is aiming towards. It's like flying blind when he lacks goals and dreams. 


Until you love someone, nothing else makes sense. 
 I want truly madly deeply passionate love. 
 Nothing less. 

“There are too many mediocre things in life to deal with.

 Love shouldn’t be one of them. 

Anything less than extraordinary is a waste of my time.”

 

I'm going to find him one day, and it's going to be perfect. He's going to blow every other guy out of the water. I know my potential to love someone, and I'm going to find someone that is just of the same. 

 

I've been waiting for him for a long time.  

My twitter: living proof of how anxious I am. 


 So... This is when the blog gets good.

 Maybe you're just what I've been waiting for.
Maybe you're that truly madly deeply passionate love.
I guess we'll see. 







Yours Truly, Mahala Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment