Thursday, June 2, 2011

Imma M O N S T E R .


"I'm you're biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me"

The media today is one of the most influential items that affect our world today. Ranging from the politics to celebrities. The media controls much of the world with its power. Ranking number seven on Fobes most powerful women ranked Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga has become one of the most powerful women in the world and worked her way up there quickly using her unique personality and talents. Lady Gaga, being her stage name was born March 28th 1986 and named Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanott.

As you can see, I'm a huge fan.
Her talents,
her fashion,
and attitude with life.
I envy.


Lady Gaga’s Born This Way album is the new No.1 album on the Billboard 200 Chart. Mother Monster’s third studio LP sold over one million copies (platinum) in its first week, a feat accomplished by only 16 other American albums since SoundScan began tracking sales figures in 1991. With a total of 1,108,000 units moved, Born This Way is the highest selling LP since 50 Cent’s 2005 The Massacre (1,141,000). Billboard’s Top Pop Artist rightfully wears the crown.

As you can see I love Lady Gaga for many reasons, along with her talents... I love how sweet she is. Watching this interview brings out her personality that I adore.
I dare you to take the time to watch this.








I've watched all her music videos, and many of her performances, this is still my favorite, as morbid as it might be, i think it's awesome she had the guts to do it.


My name is Mahala, and I'll follow you until you love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment