Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May! (Project 365)

So I've recently started my Project 365,
which means taking a picture to document each day.
I present to you, My diary of pictures.
Each month at a time.


May 1st My favorite Missionary. Elder Porter.

May 2nd Dak needs a date to the prom.

May 3rd We like to tan.

May 4th My Beautiful Creature, Emily.

May 5th Cinco de mayo, Zanes mexi stache.

May 6th "the fat under my chin is flabbing" Garrett

May 7th Last few second in my room first year of college COMPLETE!

May 8th Bubble Bath!

May 9th i adore him.

May 10th I love finding money!

May 11th Annie likes Mexican Candy!

May 12th Momma + Kitten

May 13th First time on the freeway since my accident.

May 14th Sand Hallow, Clark cliff jumping.

May 15th Sundays Best with Jaxon.

May 16th My nephews Zakk, and Kyden.

May 17th Typical Day in the life of Dylan.

May 18th I love this planet?

May 19th Spencer whips me at Papa Murphys.

May 20th Party at Brocks.

May 21st Pine view Lake.

May 22nd My car.. with all the glamor and glitz taken off.

May 23rd Strike. <3 struggling to stay alive.

May 24th Zakk's Preschool graduation!!

May 25th New Kittens.

May 26th Jaxon might just be Justin Bieber.

May 27th Ryan, Jaxon, and Garrett in my short shorts.

May 28th Jayden in Lake Powell.

May 29th Classy Madi, reading on the houseboat.

May 30th Cool Tat.

May 31st I envy him.


The month of May was a fabulous month in the life of Mahala.


No comments:

Post a Comment