Sunday, June 12, 2011

Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.

These are a few pictures taken though out my life that I think I should share with you, mostly because I find lots of humor in them.

Halloween with Cameron. I wish I knew what I was attempting to be.
Old Grist Meal! every freakin day. with my favorite people.
Hannah is a little sunburn. ;)
Jakeyyy Marshall.
I look Terrified of the sting ray.
He knows me to well.
The day I got my braces off. Taylor didn't even notice .. until i smiled like a crazy lady making it obvious.
Hippies?
I really liked this place.. so much that I stole a rock.. dont worry I still have it.
We ride dirty.
The Day you realize you're gigantic compared to your dad. .. feels slightly odd.
Even though i felt like a freaky opera singer.. he still thought I was pretty.
Church. I still dont know who took this. DEVIL!
We were defiantly the most fashionable people there.
First day I ever snowboarded. I obviously hated it at the time.
We ruined Promenade.
I laugh every time I see how small we are. (the lovely couple on the right) This was infact the day after he "asked me out" in ninth grade.
Last minute Bat costume.
Again.. I laugh at how small everyone is. .. also, its weird that multiple people in this picture are married slash engaged.
Random boy strangling me.. oh wait. its just Braedon. while Madi laughs it off. EVIL.
Ever heard of sunscreen Mahala?
When we released the lizards we had taken hostage for a week we preformed a ceremony. This was the result. LIZARD DANCE!
I just love this. I love the beach,
We were really cool. Football game.
Pleasure.. or torture.. I still dont know.
I was so terrified. being alone that high up is an interesting feeling.
7th grade. Kinda scary.
I was once a man.
We once lived in a poppy field. and dont worry. I'm getting revenge on Braedon.
My hair was soooo long. Madi cut it later that day... and that was a disaster!
So, my first time in lake Powell, first ten minutes there I stepped on a clam shell, five stitches.. this is what i spent the rest of the week doing...
Notice, years later i made sure to wear my water shoes at ALL times.
One mans pleasure is another mans torture. Braedon looks sooooo disgusted.

I think we spent almost every Saturday doing this... and yes there is a hose funneled up though the volcano.


ALSO. I feel like showing you some classic Myspace poses.

Walking to Mandys.
Little Miss Creepy Mahala, being obsessed with Taylor, doing everything possible to get him to like me, totally stole his Matix Jacket. I worshiped it for a few days.. dont worry.
Walking to the orthodontist from the Jr. High.
Hawt stuff.
Flowers I received on Valentines day. ;)
classic.
Hahaha. We were all so.. (un)attractive.


That's all for now..
My name is Mahala, and I love funny memories.

2 comments:

  1. Awe this made me happy :) You have a fun life mahala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mahala! i loved this. haha. i hope you know how many times i . i love you and miss you. and i'm glad that i was once a man with you...i mean..what.

    ReplyDelete