Sunday, July 10, 2011

June! (Project 365)

June 1st -I love the random things my dad makes for dinner sometimes.

June 2nd-My High School Sweetheart, graduating. Big day.

June 3rd-Annie always makes me smile.

June 4th-Kyle & Trek, Mantua wakeboarding competition.

June 5th-Dak & Kyle took me to the candy shop.

June 6th-I could do hair professionally!

June 7th-Swimin' with my favorite girlies.

June 8th-Forever The Sickest Kids concert.. brought back lots of memories.

June 9th-Silly Jayden.

June 10th-My fortune cookie had no fortune for me? :(
June 11th-Emily's bridal shower!

June 12th-Patches may just be the creepiest cat ever.

June 13th-McKell is such a cutie.

June 14th-What S T U D S .

June 15th-Camp spot!

June 16th-Cool stairs I found on my lonesome hike.

June 17th-Green Lantern with pretty Manda Panda.

June 18th-Twister! Bryan, Taylor, Kaylee, Me, Trek and Amber.

June 19th-Its love.

June 20th-The best way to camp!

June 21st-I want one!

June 22nd-"Sittin' here... waitin on a deer... drinkin beer" -Jaxon

June 23rd-Swimming with Dak & Kyle.

June 24th-Road Trip with Dak & Kyle.

June 25th-Kinda a funny Picture.. Kyle listening to some wake-boarding advice for his competition.

June 26th-I love these Poppppys!

June 27th-I broke my phone.... yet again.

June 28th-I have the best friend in the whole world.

June 29th-Camillion! so sick!

June 30th-I'm quite proud of this picture I took.

My name is Mahala, and imma June bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment